IT Company · Surat
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Python is the fastest-growing major programming language based on Stack Overflow traffic. Python developers are responsible for writing server-side web application logic. They typically develop back-end components, connect the application with third-party web services, and support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the Python application. Use the following job description template when hiring for a Python Developer and customize it further based on your specific requirements.
Bachelor’s ( Preferred )
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of Python web frameworks and event-driven programming in Python
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Strong command on Django Framework.
- Write effective, scalable code.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications.
- Test and debug programs.
- Improve the functionality of existing systems.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Assess and prioritize feature requests.
- Understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Build REST API.
- Minimum 6 Months.